Friday, January 15, 2010

The Musical and other things

Well, I've told you about how I'm doing a musical this year right? Well, it's caused me to not do track this year. I'm sort of regretting it, but then again, I am really excited about doing this musical.

I sent an email to the track coach asking him about certain things that I could do this year to still be involved in track but without being on the team. My idea was to come to as many practices as I can to be an assistant/unofficial coach for the throwers since that is what I do on the track team. I figured that I could be there to help the throwers with their techniques and in the process, work on my throwing for next year. I basically just told him what I wanted, and if he says no, then I will just have to find my own time to practice with the discus and shotput for my senior year.

Well I guess that's all for now. I will post sometime later...I don't know when

No comments:

Post a Comment