Thursday, January 14, 2010

That time in your life where you are making decisions about your future that's too complicated to put into 2 simple words for this title

I've really been stressed out about the upcoming graduation. Rachel will be leaving us for Cedarville to pursue her career in musical education. Elizabeth is well on her way to becoming an English or History professor at some prestigious school. Then, there's me. I feel like God is telling me that I need to do something to do with kids. I love doing puppets, so maybe I can do that for kids at a church. I don't know. There's so many possibilities.

Lately I made the decision to not date until I am absolutely looking for someone to marry. I've only ever had 2 girlfriends, but I feel like God is telling me to avoid all the unnecessary drama that comes with highschool and dating . Oh well, that's high school for you.

Onward towards March 30th when I get to go to England and see my beloved sister! I will keep you guys updated as we decide what we want to do over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment